Murphy's Pwned

This CutewithChris guy really knows how to pwn haters. I always find it amazing at the lengths haters will go to attack people they don't like. If you have seen the video, here's the cloned profile of Murphy. There are a lot of oily muscle men in Murphy’s collection...What the hell? I’m sure Murphy is beyond embarrassed now.

I have to give Chris major respect. He doesn’t cuss them out, he puts them on down in very sly way. I generally yell at the nameless attack comments, so I could a thing or two from Chris.

RALPH/Alanis: You would think Murphy would have learned from Ralph’s public owning earlier.

Chris recites T-PAIN: This put Chris on the map, and I will never hear the song the same again. I will only hear, “Let me buy you a driiiinnnnnk.”

Comments

MC said…
The tone of voice totally sells the comedy.
Semaj said…
Yeah, He's tone is priceless. I still get a kick out of his 'buy you a driiiinnnkk."

Got love that smirk he has on his face.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Gamer gate some points

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)