Ben Affleck didn't like being with J-Lo

Hello, Ben Afflect. Welcome to the real world.

Ben finally comes out and admits that his relationship with Jennifer Lopez was bad for him and his career. I love how he describes it too.

From the link above,

(("I got lost. I felt suffocated, miserable and gross. I should never have gone down that route or got sucked in to all the publicity," Ben confesses. ))

Calling your time with J-Lo gross and suffocating sums up everything. She dressed him up and cut his hair and made him in her own image of what a man should be. He became a major tool. All the pictures of him with her seemed to tell the story. He looked miserable.

Plus, he should have never showed up in that damn J-Lo music video.

When a woman starts dressing you, it might be a time to start thinking about an exit route.

Comments

MC said…
I think he really traded up when he met Jennifer Garner.
Semaj said…
agreed. Garner isn't full of herself and thinks the world circles around her. J-lo certainly married down with her current hubby.

J-lo would make my hate list but she hasnt done anything in a while.
Unknown said…
The truth is the truth; he looks really tense and uncomfortable around her. Bad "acting job" all the way around

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan