Battletoads

Excuse me, do you have Battletoads in stock?

___________________________________________________

Battletoads (as reviewed by The Angry Video Game Nerd)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39469.html

I remember playing this game with my friends and brother way back in the day. We used to play the two-player mode all the time. I still wasn’t the biggest fan of the game because I felt like it was a knockoff of the TMNT series.

However, the pause button music did kick-ass.

I also forgot you could hurt the other player with your own attacks.

I like that the guitar dude finally shows up for the entire show and plays a game with the Angry Nerd. And it is implied that the guitar dude lives behind the sofa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan