Random Things

Random Things
~Jeb Bush calls it off: I sort of liked Jeb Bush, but damn he had the wrong last name. And, I am sure he is pissed because he wanted to become President so bad. He doesn't have that deer-in-headlights expression that his brother has all the time. He looks like that meek manager in some tech store. I am sure he burns a picture of Trump everyday. However, I do have to wonder about the large amount of money he threw away. That's 130 million down the drain. It is smart to get out while you can.
~Finding that drive to write creatively again: Back in 2002-08, I had this drive to become a writer and to have my own name on a cover of a novel. I had dreams of having a book signing event in some bookstore. I truly was driven and was a writing machine that spent hours writing my “book”. I was really happy writing that book. However, something changed and I lost that drive to write fiction. I think I came to the realization that I wasn't good and my book was shit. And, I've never gotten that spark back. I really admire these young writers that still have that drive and hope of getting their stories published. 
~Rachel Dolezal names her child after civil rights leaders: I am okay with this, but it will be interesting to see how her child will react to her strange long con. I still can't get over the fact she went all out with this “pretending” to be black thing and people tried to defend it with the new stupid term trans-racial. By the way, type in trans-racial into Google image and Rachel comes up on the front page. I can't believe this is a thing
 
~Deadpool: I haven't seen it yet. I will write a review, but I have to set aside some time for the movie. I have back to back doctor meetings, so I may see it this weekend. I have a few co-workers saying they loved it and it has made a lot of money too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)