Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~This week will be extremely busy for me because I have three projects going on at the same time and I have the PowerPoint presentation tomorrow. Once I get over the PowerPoint thing, I’ll be okay. (Update: I’m doing it on Friday, but I still have a paper due on Wednesday.)

~As I drove down Westport Road in my car, I was nearly hit by some young teenagers in a Fast and Furious car. They simply cut in front of me and nearly hit me. What assholes… These guys always come out when a Fast and Furious movie comes out.

~Chris Brown, alleged girlfriend beater, pleaded 'Not Guilty'. You better believe he won't spend one day in jail and there will be a plea bargain. Rihanna says she'll testify against him, but I'm not sold on that. Something tells me back in her mind she thinks she the guilty party.

~Flutter: The New Twitter: Yep, this pretty much sums up my thoughts on Twitter and a freaking tweet.

At work I asked someone if they had a Twitter account. They said, “What the hell is a twitter?”

“It a site that you can send out Tweet.”

“What the hell is a tweet?”

~Man commits suicide during the filming of Watchmen: What happen? Did he not like the movie? It is never a good sign when someone blows their brains out during a screening. That popping noise isn’t popcorn popping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Madison Swan/Mia Malkova: Not so Mother's Day