Things I hate Part II

Things I hate Part II

1.People who make their own parking spots: I just love how these people park their car near a legit parking spot and create their own parking spot. You’re not special dumb-ass park correctly like everyone else.

2.People who park in two parking spots: What gives you the right to park in double spots? I know that your car means everything in your wretched life, but come on you’re like the guy above.

3.The guy in the drivethru line that orders something strange: These guys hold up the whole line because he wants his Hamburger slightly chilled and farted on.

4.The overuse of bumper stickers on the car: I hate when I’m at a red light, and I notice the car in front of me has 20 or 30 bumper stickers all over their car. The car is usually a crappy looking car that’s small and barely able to run. The meaning of a bumper sticker is to put it on your bumper, not to conceal multiple rust spots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)

Gamer gate some points

Daisy Summers/Daisy Haze is a Star Wars fan