Yahoo and me

For fun, I did a search on yahoo for my name Semaj’s Blog and found this http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Semaj%27s+Blog+&prssweb=Search&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&fr=FP-tab-web-t&b=21

Comment: For some reason, I’m listed on a porn-site, I’m for real. Look at the Xenosaga page, (don’t click on it, I’m really not there), but why is my blog name listed?

· Xenosaga Movie Open this result in new window

... playlist files: tracks playlist, playlist right-click this average file. Semaj's Blog Your Blog: Xenosaga Cartoon? ...

xenosaga-movies.pornfrom.net/xenosaga_movie.html

__________________________________________

Weblogs.Com: Recently Updated Weblogs Open this result in new window

... 7. Todd Siter's Blog. 10:19 PM ... 1186. Semaj's Blog your Blog. 10:16 PM

Comment: This one is for people to know when a blog gets updated. Why would anyone want to know about my crappy blog is beyond me.

________________________________

http://ghetto-prom-picks.lowrider.lowryder.com/ghetto-prom-picks.html

Comment: I’m listed in a lowrider website. Why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)