MySpace.com

I was bored one day so, I was looking through the urban dictionary .com I looked up

MySpace.com. Here’s what I found…

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's the ultimate game of testing your ego. It becomes a competition of seeing who has the most friends, so you add everyone you've made eye contact with in the past 6 years, constantly posting bulletins telling people to comment on your NEW PICZ PLZ or die. Also a way for every garage band ever to make a Myspace Music profile without even have talent and/or experience as other bands have. Also a new place for every hott girl in the world to prove how slutty they are by making a Myspace and putting pictures of themselve's where they only have 1/5 of their clothes on with the quote under it "I used photoshop to cover my boobs, So What."

a place for stalking with consent

Guy1: "Hey, um, aren't you on myspace?"
Girl2: "Yeah...fucking stalker..."

A license to stalk anyone and everyone who has access to this website.

A site purely developed to make you feel like shit. A huge popularity contest. A way for teeny boppers to conform themselves even more, and for internet pedophiles to finally find friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, of course I wanted to see more…In order for me to look at the pictures of hot women on My space.com, I had to sign up. Here’s my terrible myspace, which I will never use.

So here are some good-looking women from Louisville.

My space is for cool/good-looking people to feel better about their lives. No thanks Myspace.com, I’ll stick with Blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck gone?

Well, that was creepy